About (ACCA) Program
- ACCA stands for the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants a leading international accountancy body. The ACCA qualification is recognised and is treated in other countries as being equivalent to their local qualification.
- The ACCA qualification proves to employers that you have ability in all aspects of business It is the largest and fastest growing qualification in the world, with over 500,000 members and students in 170 countries.
- We aim to offer business-relevant,first-choice qualifications to people of application ,ability and ambition around the worls,who seek a rewardind career in accountancy, finance and management.
ACCA Program Roadmap
- Eligibility: : You can start for ACCA right after passing your 12th exams. If you are from the commerce background or have a prior degree in accountancy, you are exempt from few papers at the Fundamental level. No exemptions are allowed at the Professional level.
**Candidates who have completed 12th from Commerce stream (pass in 5 subjects including English and Mathematics/ Accounts, with a minimum 65% marks in at least 2 subjects and over 50% marks in others)
- If you don’t have the above qualification You can still start acca – but you’ll start your ACCA journey at our Foundation-level. This will give you the base you need to learn more – and you’ll get our ACCA Diploma in Accounting and Business (RQF Level 4) when you pass. Then you can start your journey to gaining the ACCA Qualification. And because of what you’ll learn in your Diploma, you won’t have to take the Applied Knowledge exams – you’ll start at the Applied Skills exams.
- Examinations are held 4 times in a year i.e. March, June, September & December. However, the papers from F1 to F4 can be taken online around the year at ACCA’s Authorized Computer Based Exam centres.Most exams are of a 2 to 3 hours duration based on the paper and the subject.Most exams have a mix of multiple choice questions and MTQs (Multi-Task Questions), which are a bit like cases.
- Acca consist of total 14 exams.
- In addition to clearing the exams and completing the Ethics module, to become an ACCA you need to have 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Become A Certified ACCA.
Why ACCA ?
- recognised worldwide-international travel-global network.
- highly regarded by 8500 employers globally.
- career progression.
- flexible study-anywhere,anytime,in your own time.
- practical experience.
- It offers a career in Finance Management, Tax Consultancy, Accountancy, and Audit.
- .As the Indian economy has opened up internationally there has been a potential need for global standards in corporate finances and accountancy. Hence having a qualification such as ACCA surely helps you to stand out from the crowd.
- MNC’s operating in India are looking for ACCA professionals as International Finance Reporting Standards are becoming statutory requirements.
- Also ACCA does not require you to do Articleship while studying. You can do before or after ACCA exam.
- .MNC’s such as E&Y, KPMG, PwC, and Deloitte commonly referred to as BIG 4 are hiring ACCA professional for handling International Clients.
- Also companies like Microsoft, Nestle, P&G and PepsiCo ACCAs desire ACCA candidates for roles related to accounting and are offering lucrative packages in India as well as abroad.