About Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Program
- Globally Recognized professional qualification for Finance, Equity Research , Wealth and Investment Management Professionals conducted by CFA Institute ,USA.
- CFA program focuses on Broad finance and specializes in Equity research and Investment Management.
- CFA Charter Holders Community is growing with 100,000 Charter holders across world representing nearly every Banking Institution , Financial Services Institution , consulting Firms and Government Regulators.
CFA Program Roadmap
- Eligibility: Graduate or a candidate appearing in Final year of Graduation can register for the Program.
- Pass Three Exams : Level 1(June or December) , Level 2 (only June) and Level 3 (only June)
- Demonstrate Four year relevant work Experience taken before, after or during the Exams.
- Become CFA Charter Holder.
Why CFA ?
- Understand Complex Financial Products and Investment Management.
- Best Suitable Curriculum for Wealth & Investment Management , Equity Research & corporate Finance .
- Ability to network with world’s leading Finance Professionals and expand the professional opportunities within the world of Finance.
- CFA charter is a Gold standard in Finance world and Charter Holders are more desirable to Executive recruiters and Hiring Managers for Finance Profiles.
CFA is a Good Career Option for:
- Working Professionals in Financial Institutions like Mutual Funds , Stocks & commodity Brokers, Wealth Management, Investment Management, Equity Research Firms and hedge Funds.
- Working Professionals in corporates looking after Finance works like Project Finance etc.
- Candidates Pursuing UG courses in Commerce as well as Engineering Domain looking for a career in Finance & Investment management
- Candidates Pursuing CA & MBA desirous of making career in Finance.
CFA Course and Exam Structure
CFA program is conducted in 3 Stages .
- Level 1 : It focuses on Ethical standards, Quantitative Methods , Economics , Financial Reporting & Analysis and Fixed Income. Exam consists of 240 MCQs (120 + 120) in 2 sessions of 3 + 3 hours.
- Level 2 : It focuses on Financial Reporting & analysis, Corporate finance & Equity Investments . Exam consists of 120 MCQs (60 + 60) Vignette style in 2 sessions 3 + 3 hours.
- Level 3 : It focuses on Portfolio Management, Wealth Planning and Asset classes like Fixed Income, Derivatives and Alternative Investment. Exam consists of one Subjective paper of 3 hours and one paper of 60 MCQs vignette style of 3 Hours.
The recommended preparation time is 250 hours for each level. Course Topics with their Exam Weights are given below.
Benefits of Studying at Eduascent Institute of Finance
- 100 hours of Comprehensive Classroom Program.
- 3 Mock tests Before Exam
- Weekend classes for Working Executives / Weekday Morning batch are also available.
- Online Access to Study Material (Presentations , Explanation , Models , Notes, Question Bank)
- Training Sessions are designed to demonstrate the use of course content into real world situations
- CFA / FRM qualified Faculty.
Course Faculty: Gaurav Gangwal, CFA, FRM