Excel VBA /Macro Programming
Excel VBA programming is the most appropriate tool for developing Excel applications for storing, retrieving , processing & formatting data . It enables user to create new functionalities in excel and leverage the power of VBA with existing built-in capability of Excel. It helps in customizing the excel as per requirement and automate day to day excel tasks and hence increase productivity and efficiency manifolds.
Excel VBA programming Training provides concepts from basic programming to Complex Excel objects constituting the excel application. Custom solutions are designed for specific situations and problems using functions , macros , user forms to efficiently do day to day back office jobs.
Who should do ?
Excel programming offers huge potential for candidates working in Finance, Banking, MIS reporting, Data Analysis . It’s one of the most desired Skill Set in Finance industry as well as SME sector which constitute 80% of the total industrial enterprises in india. This Skill set is expected from Students pursuing Engineering, B.Com, BSc, BBA, MBA, CA, CFA, FRM, Actuary etc.
- Candidate should have his own laptop with Microsoft Excel Installed .
- Candidate should be familiar with Microsoft Excel Basics.
Any Experience of Programming ( school /UG /PG/work) would be advantageous .
- Back office profiles in Financial Institutions like Banks, mutual funds, consumer finance .
- Business process outsourcing Profiles requiring analyses of data Stored in ERP systems and other databases.
- Profiles in backend processing at Stock Broking, Commodities, Forex Trading Firms.
- Profiles requiring work with sophisticated Econometric and financial Models.
- Profiles in Statistical analysis on large data and forecasting.
- Free Lancing jobs available on Elance.com , Odesk.com etc.
- Profiles in Scientific, Engineering and Market research.
- Business Analyst Profiles in IT companies serving Banking and financial Institutions.
Find out job opportunities for Excel VBA programming
- Monster Excel VBA jobs
- Simply Hired Excel VBA jobs
- Indeed Excel VBA Jobs
- Quant Finance VBA Excel Jobs
Course Duration: 40 Hours
Course Fees : Rs 15000
Course Faculty: Gaurav Gangwal, CFA, FRM ( B.Tech(IT)+ MBA)Download Information Brochure