About Financial Risk Manager (FRM) Program
- Globally Recognized professional qualification for Banking, Finance and Risk Management Professionals conducted by Global Association of Risk Professionals (GARP , USA).
- FRM program concentrates in a niche area of Financial products and Associated risk Management.
- FRM community is growing with 26000 FRM holders across world representing nearly every Banking Institution , Financial Services Institution , consulting Firms and Government Regulator.
FRM Program Roadmap
- Eligibility: There are no Educational or professional Prerequisites for appearing in FRM Exams. A 12th Class passed/ Graduate /CA / MBA / BE /B.Tech pursuing candidate can register for the Program.
- Pass Two Part exams : Part 1 and Part II, both can be taken twice a year ( May or November)
- Demonstrate two year relevant work Experience taken before, after or during the Exams.
- Become Certified Financial Risk Manager.
Why FRM ?
- Understand Complex Financial Products.
- Best Suitable Curriculum for Banking and Financial Institutions.
- Benchmarks the candidates knowledge about Financial Risk Management disciplines of Market risk , credit Risk , Operational Risk and risk Management in Investment Management.
- Ability to network with world’s leading Financial risk Managers and expand the professional opportunities within the world of Finance.
- FRM Certified Professionals are more desirable to Executive recruiters and Hiring Managers for Risk Management / Core Banking Profiles.
FRM is a Good Career Option for:
- Working Professionals in Financial Institutions like Banks ,Mutual Funds , Stocks & commodity Brokers , Insurance , Wealth Management and hedge Funds.
- Working Professional in IT companies catering to banking and Finance Industry.
- Candidates Pursuing UG courses in Commerce as well as Engineering Domain ( 12th passed Student) looking for a career in Banking ,Fiinance & Risk management
- Candidates Pursuing CA / MBA / Actuary /CFA.
Industries Employing Certified FRMs
- Investment banks
- Commercial banks
- Central banks
- Asset management firms
- Corporations (including nonfinancial corporations)
- Consulting firms like PWC , KPMG , Deloitte ,E&Y etc
- Hedge funds
- Mutual Funds
- Insurance firms
- Credit agencies
- Government/regulatory agencies
- Risk and technology Vendors
FRM Course and Exam Structure
Part 1 Exam consists of 100 MCQs in 4 hours. Preparation Time for Part 1 can be between 250 hours to 400 hours depending on candidate’s Work Experience, previous qualifications and analytical capability. .
Part 2 Exam Consists of 80 MCQs in 4 hours. Average Time needed to Study is 250 Hours.
Benefits of Studying at Eduascent Institute of Finance
- 100 hours of Comprehensive Classroom Program.
- 2 Mock tests Before Exam
- Weekend classes for Working Executives / Weekday Morning batch are also available.
- Online Access to Study Material (Presentations , Explanation , Models , Notes, Question Bank)
- Additional Maths Course for Students who did not had mathematics in their higher secondary or candidates who feel the need of revision of Basic Mathematics Concepts needed in finance.
- Training Sessions are designed to demonstrate the use of course content into real world situations
- FRM / CFA qualified Faculty.
Course Faculty: Gaurav Gangwal, CFA, FRM