R is a programming language and free software environment for statistical computing and graphics that is supported by the R Foundation for Statistical Computing. The R programming language is widely used among statisticians and data miners for developing statistical software and data analysis.
Why should do ?
- R is open-source and freely available. Unlike SAS or Matlab, you can freely install, use, update, clone, modify, redistribute and resell R. This saves companies money, but it also allows for easy upgrades, which is useful for a statistical programming language
- R is cross-platform compatible. R can be run on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux. It can also import data from Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, MySQL, SQLite, Oracle and other programs.
- R is a powerful scripting language. As such, R can handle large, complex data sets. R is also the best language to use for heavy, resource intensive simulations and it can be used on high performance computer clusters.
- R has widespread acclaim. With an estimated 2 million users, R is one of the top programming languages of 2017.
- R is highly flexible and evolved. Many new developments in statistics first appear as R packages.
- Publishers love R. R integrates easily with document preparation systems like LaTeX. That means statistical output and graphics from R can be embedded into word-processing documents.
- R has a huge, vibrant community and resource bank, with a global community of passionate users who regularly interact on discussion forums and attend conferences. In addition, about 2000 free libraries are available for your unlimited use, covering statistical areas of finance, cluster analysis, high performance computing and more.
- Candidate should have his own laptop with R Studio Installed .
Any Experience of Programming ( school /UG /PG/work) would be advantageous .
- R programmer
- Data Scientist
- Data Analyst
- Data Architect
- Data Visualization Analyst
- Geo Statisticians
- Database Administrator
- Quantitative Analysis with R
Course Duration: 40 Hours
Course Fees : Rs 12000
Course Faculty: Gaurav Gangwal, CFA, FRM ( B.Tech(IT)+ MBA)