About (ACCA) Program
- ACCA stands for the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants a leading international accountancy body. The ACCA qualification is recognised and is treated in other countries as being equivalent to their local qualification.
- The ACCA qualification proves to employers that you have ability in all aspects of business It is the largest and fastest growing qualification in the world, with over 500,000 members and students in 170 countries.
- We aim to offer business-relevant,first-choice qualifications to people of application ,ability and ambition around the worls,who seek a rewardind career in accountancy, finance and management.
ACCA Program Roadmap
- Eligibility: : You can start for ACCA right after passing your 12th exams. If you are from the commerce background or have a prior degree in accountancy, you are exempt from few papers at the Fundamental level. No exemptions are allowed at the Professional level.
**Candidates who have completed 12th from Commerce stream (pass in 5 subjects including English and Mathematics/ Accounts, with a minimum 65% marks in at least 2 subjects and over 50% marks in others)
- If you don’t have the above qualification You can still start acca – but you’ll start your ACCA journey at our Foundation-level. This will give you the base you need to learn more – and you’ll get our ACCA Diploma in Accounting and Business (RQF Level 4) when you pass. Then you can start your journey to gaining the ACCA Qualification. And because of what you’ll learn in your Diploma, you won’t have to take the Applied Knowledge exams – you’ll start at the Applied Skills exams.
- Examinations are held 4 times in a year i.e. March, June, September & December. However, the papers from F1 to F4 can be taken online around the year at ACCA’s Authorized Computer Based Exam centres.Most exams are of a 2 to 3 hours duration based on the paper and the subject.Most exams have a mix of multiple choice questions and MTQs (Multi-Task Questions), which are a bit like cases.
- Acca consist of total 14 exams.
- In addition to clearing the exams and completing the Ethics module, to become an ACCA you need to have 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Become A Certified ACCA.
Why ACCA ?
- recognised worldwide-international travel-global network.
- highly regarded by 8500 employers globally.
- career progression.
- flexible study-anywhere,anytime,in your own time.
- practical experience.
- It offers a career in Finance Management, Tax Consultancy, Accountancy, and Audit.
- .As the Indian economy has opened up internationally there has been a potential need for global standards in corporate finances and accountancy. Hence having a qualification such as ACCA surely helps you to stand out from the crowd.
- MNC’s operating in India are looking for ACCA professionals as International Finance Reporting Standards are becoming statutory requirements.
- Also ACCA does not require you to do Articleship while studying. You can do before or after ACCA exam.
- .MNC’s such as E&Y, KPMG, PwC, and Deloitte commonly referred to as BIG 4 are hiring ACCA professional for handling International Clients.
- Also companies like Microsoft, Nestle, P&G and PepsiCo ACCAs desire ACCA candidates for roles related to accounting and are offering lucrative packages in India as well as abroad.
Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
Can I do ACCA without a degree?
Can I do ACCA without a degree?
If you’re wondering whether you can become a chartered accountant without a degree, the answer is ‘yes’ – you can apply for the ACCA qualification with a combination of GCSEs and A-levels. However, by already holding a degree or Masters in any subject, this may make you exempt from some of the exams.
Is ACCA better than CA?
Highly Demanded– Value of Chartered Accountants still should not be compared withACCA. The passing percentage of CA lies between 4-5% whereas ACCA is 40-50%, which makes the Chartered Accountants more demandable compared to ACCA. … Less Fee Structure – As CA is an Indian recognized course while the ACCA is U.K. based.
Is Acca a chartered accountant?
To become a chartered certified accountant you must have successfully completed the ACCA Qualification and become an ACCA member. You’ll also need three years’ relevant work experience, which can be done while you’re studying.
How much does ACCA cost?
To enrol for ACCA exams you must be registered as an active ACCA student. That means you must pay a one-time registration fee of £79 and an annual subscriptionfee of £105. In your first year, you pay both the £79 and £105 fees.
Can ACCA be completed in 2 years?
In a year, ACCA runs 4 exam sittings allowing students to take a maximum of 8 papers. Therefore, the fastest duration possible to complete ACCA is 2 years. Most people take 3 years but some can go on for 6-7 years. ChandrasekaranJeyamkannan, whom we have the privilege to talk to, completed ACCA in just 2 years!
Is ACCA higher than a degree?
An Accounting Degree is similar to other undergraduate degrees and equips you with academic knowledge in your chosen field. ACCA, on the other hand, is a professional accounting qualification and is not recognised as a degree.
What is ACCA salary?
Karen Young, director at Hays Accountancy & Finance, says: ‘The average salaryfor an ACCA trainee is currently around £19,300 per annum, while an ACCA part-qualified can expect to earn £25,800 per annum. ACCA finalists are commanding an average salary of £30,700 a year.
What is ACCA and its scope?
Scope and opportunities for ACCA in India. ACCA stands for Association of Chartered Certified Accountants and is a reputed and world renowned association that provides a global qualification for the CAs. … The following post is concerned with the various ACCA job opportunities in India.
What is ACCA equivalent to?
The ACCA Qualification is broadly equivalent to degree standard when you take the first nine papers (the Fundamentals level). When you take the Professionals level, it is equivalent to a masters degree.
What does ACCA mean?
Is ACCA prestigious?
Is ACCA worth doing?
What can I do with ACCA?
How useful is ACCA?
What is the minimum qualification for ACCA?
Is ACCA valid in USA?
Can I use ACCA after my name?
Which country is best for ACCA study?
Will ACCA get me a job?
Does ACCA need work experience?
Is ACCA accepted in Canada?
Can I do ACCA without maths?
What jobs can you get with ACCA qualification?
An ACCA can work across fields as a Management Accountant, Finance Manager, Financial or Business Analyst, Financial Consultant, Management Consultant, Financial Planner etc.
Is Acca a degree or masters?
Acca is a professional qualification. It isn’t what you typically call a “degree”.Bachelor Degrees are academic qualifications, they help you get into universities if you want to persue are masters degree. Most universities don’t recognize ACCAequivalent to the 4-year Bachelors for you to get your masters.
What is ACCA course duration?
ACCA has two exam sessions per year and students can sit a maximum of four papers in a session, so you could complete all the exams in 2 years.
What is ACCA pass rate?
|ACCA Qualification||Pass rate %|
|F1 – Accountant in Business||83%|
|F2 – Management Accounting||67%|
|F3 – Financial Accounting||71%|
|F4 – Corporate and Business Law||80%|
|F5 – Performance Management||38%|
|F6 – Taxation||50%|
|F7 – Financial Reporting||50%|
|F8 – Audit and Assurance||40%|
|F9 – Financial Management||48%|
|P1 – Governance, Risk and Ethics||54%|
|P2 – Corporate Reporting||50%|
|P3 – Business Analysis||52%|
|P4 – Advanced Financial Management||40%|
|P5 – Advanced Performance Management||35%|
|P6 – Advanced Taxation||40%|
|P7 – Advanced Audit and Assurance||34%|
|Foundations in Accountancy||Pass Rate %|
|Introductory Certificate in Financial and Management Accounting|
|FA1 – Recording Financial transactions||74%|
|MA1 – Management Information||75%|
|Intermediate Certificate in Financial and Management Accounting|
|FA2 – Maintaining Financial Records||55%|
|MA2 – Managing Costs and Finance||55%|
|Diploma in Accounting and Business|
|FAB – Accountant in Business||73%|
|FMA –Management Accounting||67%|
|FFA – Financial Accounting||68%|
|Foundation Specialist Awards|
|FAU Foundations in Audit||52%|
|FTX Foundations in Taxation||72%|
|FFM Foundations in Financial Management||60%|
Which is the hardest ACCA paper?
What were the hardest ACCA exams in September? The ACCA September exampoll results are in from Open Tuition, and the ‘disaster/hardest‘ papers according to sitters were P6, P2, F5 and P4 in that order. The easier papers this time around were F4, F7, P1 and P5.
How difficult is ACCA?
The short answer is no. The ACCA course material isn’t easy, sure. It’s professional accounting – it’s not meant to be easy. … Like any professional qualification, theACCA is a big time commitment, especially if you’re working.
How long can you be an ACCA affiliate?
ACCA member is those who have completed the exams, completed the online Professional Ethics and must possess three years of practical experience in relevant field. ACCA affiliates are those who have completed examination and ethics module.
What is ACCA course details?
The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) is a UK-based body which offers this global certification in Accountancy. ACCA is recognized in over 78 markets and has more than 80 international accountancy body partnerships. … You don’t have to be a Chartered Accountant (CA) to pursue this course.
Is there any age limit for ACCA?
There is no age limit to start ACCA qualification. You can start ACCA qualification atany time or at any age in your life. … The fact about 21 years of age was not about limitation but it was a relaxation offered to students under Mature Student Entry Route (MSER) by ACCA body.
Can I do ACCA after 10th?
Since ACCA is chartered accountancy qualification the best course a student canpursue after 10th is commerce in 11th & 12th. … Here you can finish the 3 papers under diploma and then get automatic transfer into ACCA. This you can complete in parallel with your 11th and 12th .
Who is eligible for ACCA?
The eligibility requirements for ACCA are as follows: Minimum age is 16 years. Student must have completed Class 12th with 60% Marks in English, Mathematics and Accountancy. A student can also start ACCA qualification after Completion of Foundation in Accountancy (FIA).
Can I do ACCA after 12th?
Certainly you are eligible to apply for ACCA after your 12th. You can register with the ACCA online on their website.